A visa is the most important record which makes you eligible to enter, stay and exit any country. In multiple cases, a visa doesn’t authorize but simply makes you eligible to submit the needed records at the consulate office to enter a foreign country for a pronounced purpose. Different types of visas are issued for numerous purposes. However, you must renew your visa, If you wish to stay in a country for a longer period.
It is important to mention that you should involve in your visa renewal before the expiry date of your visa, forgetting that, your renewal application may be refused, in various cases. In other terms, you cannot overstay in a country and should get your visa renewal agreed upon before the last date noted on your visa sticker. The visa renewal conditions vary from country to country.
Also, within a country, the renewal conditions may vary trusting on the type of visa (business visa travelers visa, students visa, crew members visa, tourists visa, and so on). Some countries authorize interview releases for qualified applicants under specific situations. Obviating a requirement for another round of interviews keeps time for the visa applicants while allowing consular officials to concentrate on agreeing on more fresh visa applicants.
Requirements for visa renewal
There are some common visa renewal requirements:-
- Visa Renewal payment
- Visa Renewal Form
- Documentation for Visa Renewal
Visa Renewal Payment
You will require to pay an application payment to renew your visa. For petition-founded visas such as H and O varieties, the payment is currently 15,657 INR while for E visas it is 16,893 INR. Depending on the kind of visa you are applying for, the visa payment may be different. You must pay for foreign country nonimmigrant visas, foreign country immigrant visas, and the foreign country variety of visas. These are application payments, while other costs include reciprocity payments.
Visa Renewal Form
An applicant for a visa generally requires to finish an application form, which is usually available at the embassy website of the country to which they are touring. You may be required to provide the following details with your visa application form:
- Name of the applicant.
- Date of birth.
- Passport number.
- Dates of travel / stay at your destination country.
- Contact address in the destination country.
Documentation for Visa Renewal
- The original ID of the employer.
- A copy of the business license and establishment card.
- A copy of the employee’s Identity Proof.
- A copy of the work permit.
- A copy of the visa and change of status.
- A personal picture with a white background.
Who Can Apply for Visa Renewal Process in India?
Now, let’s look at who can apply for this visa renewal process. You can do this if you’re:
- Applying for a renewal before the visa’s end date.
- Applying for renewal in India and not from the country you’re presently staying in.
- Applying for renewal to the exact visa you utilized before.
- Fulfilling all the conditions needed to apply for a visa.
- Applying for renewal with no record of visa application rejection newly.
If all these requirements are met, the next stage is to proceed to the renewal application.
How to apply visa renewal process in India?
It was easy to apply for the visa renewal process in India, there is no rocket science in for applying visa renewal. It is the same as applying for a visa the first time, this process is the same as the process for applying for a visa. Some steps for renewal visa:
- Fill out the online visa renewal form.
- Payout the required payment.
- Choose the time and date of the appointment or schedule your appointment.
- Visit the Indian Mission office to collect your visa.
You can apply in two ways for the renewal visa process:
- This is the first way to the renewal visa process. Fill out the online application form, pay a fee, and after that schedule your appointment online. After filling out the form print the form to take it along with your documents. You will concern India Mission at the scheduled date and time.
- This is the second way to apply for a renewal visa process. You can fill out the visa renewal application form online only. After that, you have to print out the form and submit the payment when visiting the concerned Indian Mission Office.
Note:- If you guys want to learn the Process of Student Visa for Canada click on the link